We are looking for you!
Do you know how to ensure the safety of guests without detracting from a great experience? Do you get energy from a diversity of activities, are you a real host/hostess and do you have a good command of the Dutch and English languages? Then we are looking for you!
How does your day look?
You will provide security for various popular entertainment venues, events, luxury hotels and leading flagship stores. This means switching between the diversity of people, cultures and activities. Most importantly, you have to make sure that people always feel safe and welcome.
You welcome, inform and guide guests and suppliers, you carry out the various opening, closing and security rounds and create an experience that our clients and guests will not easily forget.
If you recognise yourself, then we look forward to receiving your CV and meeting you soon!
What do we offer?
- You will be working in a fun and sociable company where much attention is paid to you, your career and your personal development.
- Salaris of €12,75 – € 15,26.
- Salary with irregularity allowance.
- Annual contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Tailor-made clothing.
- Personal attention; you are our business card, not a number.
- Fun company outings, competitions and of course a Christmas present!
- Travel allowance or possibly transport (car or bicycle) of the company.
- Involvement in the planning. We make sure to take your wishes into account.
What do we request?
In addition to your MBO diploma for security officer level 2, we would like to see a proactive and independent mentality in you. You are enthusiastic and welcoming and know how to adapt your attitude to the situation. It is important for us that you are open to learning new things about the industry and developing yourself further. We will be delighted to assist you with this. In addition, you are flexible, available 24/7 and have a good command of the Dutch and English languages and the right social skills. Several years of experience in security is a plus.
That you keep developing yourself during your career at Melrose Security is a priority for us. During the application process, we will ask you to complete an assessment to evaluate your ability to learn. This is useful for us, but mainly for you!
Melrose Security is a young, dynamic and fun company. We provide security and hospitality services for luxury hotels, office buildings, large events and high-end entertainment venues. We do this together with our close, friendly and hard-working team where attention to each other is prioritized.